Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip

When it comes to eating desserts I can never turn it down. Because I keep track of my points on Weight Watchers, I am always happy to find a healthy alternative to one of my favorite desserts.
I found this easy to make recipe on somethingswanky.com
and I decided to give it a twist by adding peanut butter and vanilla extract. This can be enjoyed by itself or you can use it as a dip for fruits or pretzels. The best part is this is a single serving so you can eat the whole bowl. Enjoy!




Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip:
Serves 1
Total Time: about 5-7 minutes
Ingredients:
  • 6 ounce cup vanilla yogurt
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder 
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter, softened
  • 1/2 tablespoon flour
  • 3 teaspoons brown sugar (original recipe calls for only 2 teaspoons)
  • optional: 1 teaspoon chocolate chips
  • optional: 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Directions:
  1. Stir all ingredients together until smooth. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of dip.
  2. Eat with bananas, other variety of fruits, pretzels, or by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment